Wednesday 25 July 2012

A little piece of Me......


So this is just a little example of things that I like....

1. Vintage items, such as wall paper and furniture but mainly Parisian vintage.
2. I like mainly fitted skirts and dresses, I think they are very feminine and flatter my hour glass shape.Along with any type of HEELS, I'm kind of short and I don't like it so I wear heels a lot to elongate my stature, and because I am in love with tall people.
3. Fabrics that look and feels gorgeous, such as silks and chiffon's.  
4. All my Favorite colors are here- Bronze ,Mustard, Gold, Brown, Emerald green, Aqua Blue, Taupe shades, and soft rosy pinks.
5. Perfumes that smells sweet, so I smell like sweet candy......
6. Statement jewellery....rings, ear-rings and necklaces.
7.Totally love manicures I did the whole fake nail acrylic thing and it didn't look so good after so I stay to true nails and taking care of them. 
8. Make-up, I don't depend on it but just think it brings out the best features you have...and adds an extra cuteness.
9.I am a clutch bag fan,and size will do but sadly I constantly buy huge bags because I can't manage to carry less things.
10. I love anything that is outdoors, Parks to be exact, I think that they are refreshing and romantic and cute.


Me in a Box


No comments:

Post a Comment